Laser Hair Removal in our Richmond London Salon
Remove unwanted hair permanently leaving soft, smooth skin with our award winning laser hair removal system.
If you are looking for permanent, painless laser hair removal with the award winning Soprano Ice Platinum system – book your appointment at our Richmond Salon today!
Why choose Soprano Ice Platinum?
- Winner of ‘Most Innovative Treatment’ in the 2016 My Face My Body Awards
- Virtually painless
- Permanent hair removal
- Suitable for tanned skin
- The first and only laser hair removal system to employ Alex, Diode and Yag wavelengths simultaneously
- Safe and effective for all skin types
- Trusted globally
- Advanced Laser Technology
The most advanced laser hair removal is now available in our Richmond Salon with the award-winning Soprano Ice Platinum Laser.
Unlike other laser hair removal solutions this is suitable for every skin tone and hair type and is virtually painless, with a massage-like sensation.
The latest technology means that hair can be removed safely, effectively and quickly, even from large areas of the body like the back and arms.
Why choose Top1One Laser Hair Removal?
One session: 50% off!
More then one session: 20% off!
- Latest award-winning hair removal with the Soprano Ice Platinum system
- More effective than other hair removal systems
- Permanently removes unwanted hair from anywhere on the body
- No more shaving, waxing or bleaching
- Save time and money over the long-term
- Suitable for both men and women, dark and light skin and fine or thick hair
- Free hair removal consultation and patch test
Laser hair removal is safe, virtually pain-free and will take place over a number of sessions. The exact number of sessions required to permanently remove hair depends on a number of factors including your skin tone, hair type and the size of the are being treated.
As a general guide 6 sessions will be required, after which hair will be gone for good, meaning you never have to shave or wax again. Laser hair removal is suitable for every part of the body, from small areas such as the nose or fingers, to larger areas such as the back and legs.